AOL Hell AOL Hell

Hello-Goodbye!

This is a good first movie, NiftyJay. The timing, graphics, and sounds all perfectly fit what I remember AOL being like. (Hello... Goodbye!)
You said you got a lot of inspiration from my movies... I can only hope that's true, because I'd like to be able to say I'm somewhat responsible for this movie. Two thumbs up!

Crappy Maze Crappy Maze

Crappy maze? I think not!

Congratulations, my friend! You are quite the innovator! I haven't seen anything even remotely like this before, and it was truly challenging! You should definetely make more... but some paths in this were too hard (i.e. the big yellow laser, the brown spots... the small lasers...) but the right path was just hard enough! How do you make this?!?

new tetris new tetris

Yeah, first game you ever created...

EXCEPT YOU DIDN'T CREATE IT!!! It was made by GAUSS and CONTEZERO who clearly have diffirent aliases and web sites than you! Dammit, why don't people ever do anything original these days?

MAIN STREET MAIN STREET

What the hell?

My only question is: How did something like this get such a high rating? There are only two screens! You can't do anything but shoot some cowboy and a blank target. Wow that's lame. Why does this 8-second long "game" have a rating of 3.63 at 302 votes??? Oh, wait, it says that he will finish if we vote high. Doesn't this have FF Pits syndrome? Finish the game! Don't submit 1/9th of a game!

HalloweenSlideShow HalloweenSlideShow

That was pretty funny.

I think that was pretty funny. And you went to the time to add pictures that fit and decent graphics. You added a forward button, so that's some interactivity. And unlike SOME people (Coolman) I am not giving points off for saying something is better than sex. (it's a joke, Coolman you dumbass).

SNAKE - a new generation SNAKE - a new generation

A more-than-decent game

I can see that this must have taken a lot of time to make. Very well thought out; a good spin on an old premise. Umm, very nice little details, like the first block being red, and the fiery explosions when the blocks sliiiiide to the bottom (That was a VERY cool effect there.).
Nice work, but try adding sound!